- Design professional with experience managing global brands
- Experienced in developing brand identities and naming
- In-house creative agency process and management expert
- Experienced at working with marketing, product teams, and senior leadership
- Seasoned creative team leader and mentor
- Able to quickly learn new complex business and technology concepts
- Strong grammatical, written and verbal skills
- Collaborative, curious, outgoing and agile dot connector and problem solver
I’m an experienced brand creative professional and have held leadership positions directing in-house agencies in global companies. My experiences include:
- Collaborating with marketing, subject matter experts, and sales teams to create engaging visual solutions to clearly communicate companies’ value propositions.
- Managing staff, agencies and freelancers executing on campaigns including landing pages, lead-generation tools, thought leadership collateral, events, video, animation, and info graphics.
- Developing cost-efficient, branded print and digital template systems to expedite design production of branded assets.
- Coaching and mentoring design teams on creative, time management, and operational efficiency.
- Partnering with writers and SMEs to develop messaging. Managing product naming projects, and contributing to product naming development.
- Stewarding all aspects of brand: creative development, consistency, and evolution.
- Managing implementation of global brand refreshes across all digital and print channels.
- Conducting training sessions for global marketing team on brand guidelines, compliance, and naming conventions.
- Designing, writing, and editing brand guidelines and online brand centers.
- Transforming underperforming creative services departments into well-managed, award-winning in-house agencies.
- Implementing cost-efficient creative services models and identifying resources to serve tiered budgetary needs.
- Researching and identifying project management software and writing intake forms for seamless collaboration between marketing, editorial, legal, creative, and proofreading.
- Sourcing local and off-shore design, content, presentation, and photography resources; negotiating contracts and subscriptions; and managing budgets and finances.